Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Aug 28, 2013, 05:35 AM   #1
m11rphy
macrumors regular

ESPN in UK on Apple TV

Hi all,

Is the following possible ? Can I watch ESPN on Apple TV in the uk if I use my friend who is subscriber in the US log in details ? I take it I would need a us ITunes account ? But would I also need some kind of VPN so espn think my Apple TV is located the the US ? If yes could someone please explain how to set this up ? Sorry for all you questions
Old Aug 28, 2013, 07:13 PM   #2
linds15
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by m11rphy View Post
Hi all,

Is the following possible ? Can I watch ESPN on Apple TV in the uk if I use my friend who is subscriber in the US log in details ? I take it I would need a us ITunes account ? But would I also need some kind of VPN so espn think my Apple TV is located the the US ? If yes could someone please explain how to set this up ? Sorry for all you questions
get unblock us, or unotelly, both are 5$ a month, and explain how to setup your apple tv to be tricked into thinking its in the states. youll also get access to american netflix, hulu plus, and some other stuff.
Old Aug 30, 2013, 04:26 AM   #3
lexk
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by m11rphy View Post
Hi all,

tunlr.net - completely free
lexk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater