Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

new-to-mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
I've noticed some updates on threads are not showing.

example I started this post

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=17648210&mode=linear#post17648210

and I made an update and got a reply from a fellow member. I know this because I got an email notification but for some reason this is not showing on macrumors when I access the post....

am i missing something here or is this an issue others are facing? for reference see below the update I am referring to that I did get through email notification

Dear new-to-mac,

rocketron has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Best offline apps? - in the iPad Apps forum of MacRumors Forums.

This thread is located at:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1615724/

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by new-to-mac)---
I had a look at this and was actually very tempted but I do have a question perhaps you can answer.

the app is listed as Free with In-App Purchases but I cannot see what are the IAP in iTunes. Could you clarify what must be purchased additionally and the cost?
---End Quote---
My eVault is a freemium app with in app purchase functionality. Freemium versions vary depending the type of app you download.

The current version of My eVault (V1.1) is FREE to download so you can try it out. You can basically try all functionality however you are restricted to entering 3 inventory items or assets, 2 travel items and 1 insurance policy. You need to upgrade to the PREMIUM VERSION for $6.49 AUD (as an in app purchase) for "unlimited" registration of personal assets, travel documents, insurance information and remove all mobile ads. Note the app has inventory management, asset management, travel document backup management and insurance policy management all in one app - so essentially you are getting 4 integrated app functions in one simple to use app.

So in other words the in app purchase gives you unrestricted ability to enter as many items as you like.

Try it out -after all its free to try and see how it can help you.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
MacRumors Forums

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
One of your posts in that thread was deleted in a clean-up operation due to a post by a spammer. Not your fault, in other words. Deleted posts aren't visible to members, so you couldn't know this.

That may be the reason, based on what you've written and looking at the thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.