Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sc5sdanny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2013
Sry if this has been asked but I'm wondering if the tmobile store will have the crazy lines that the apple/att stores will. Feel free to use this thread for any other questions about tmobile or iphone 5s. Thanks in advance

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Sry if this has been asked but I'm wondering if the tmobile store will have the crazy lines that the apple/att stores will. Feel free to use this thread for any other questions about tmobile or iphone 5s. Thanks in advance

Maybe so. You'd better call the stores before you go though because a large number of T-Mobile stores and other carriers will not have any stock at all. None of the stores in our entire market will have the 5S in stock tomorrow morning.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay

Maybe, maybe not. When I got the iPhone 5 back on launch day in April, there were about 6 people in line (including myself).

Sc5sdanny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2013
Maybe so. You'd better call the stores before you go though because a large number of T-Mobile stores and other carriers will not have any stock at all. None of the stores in our entire market will have the 5S in stock tomorrow morning.

Maybe, maybe not. When I got the iPhone 5 back on launch day in April, there were about 6 people in line (including myself).

Thank you both. I did call a local store and they said said they did have some in stock. I was just wondering how early I should be at the store before they open.

Omen87

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
Kansas, USA
I'm planning on scoping out my local Verizon store a couple of times throughout the night tonight. See if people here are actually going to try and camp out. If the line starts getting too long, I may join them.

WhoDaKat

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2006

I'm in Charlotte as well. Any ideas if there are lines at the Apple stores? Did you call around today to check about stock?

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I'm in Charlotte as well. Any ideas if there are lines at the Apple stores? Did you call around today to check about stock?

Haven't actually called to check stock. I was talking more of the carriers having limited to no stock in their stores. Looks like Apple will keep most of the stock for their own stores. Northlake is opening at 6am, Southpark at 7am. I think the lines will be longer at Southpark so I'm going to Northlake. Plus it's closer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.