Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
and exactly how little has Apple added to iOS 7?

Are you using it?

Yes.

Are you developing for it?

Yes. And I've even been releasing apps (source code) making use of the new features (see for example https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1600113/ ; a LOT more to come in the near future). So few people know for example the iOS7-specific camera API better than me.

If no then you know nothing about how much or little has been added. You've seen the public bit. Under the skin there are many additions.

There indeed are. Too bad Android and Windows RT have much more. This is the biggest problem with iOS7. It's just not enough - no split-screen multitasking, no radically enhanced, true multitasking, no Camera layers a'la Windows Phone 8 etc.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
It's a crap article, I'll give you that, but it's in no way anti-Apple. It's a culture piece on some of the nutcase devs you'll find at WWDC.

Well I never said it was anti-Apple but now that you mention it, it's certainly not pro Apple. Just a pointless article.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.