Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oletros

macrumors 603
Jul 27, 2009
Premià de Mar
Well google has ALWAYS Been in the business of selling users and their data.

Apple has ALWAYS been in the business of selling hardware and software to people.

Only a complete fool would not be more worried about google than apple in any situation when it comes to personal information:

----------

No it is more worrisome when a company, Google, makes all their money selling consumers and data about consumers.

It is funny that people can not comprehend the fundamental business model of the two companies,

Yes, it is funny that people like you can comprehend the fundamental business model of the two companies and repeatedly spread wrong claims

Stridder44

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2003
California
I'm not talking about the internet there chief. I'm talking about this website. Macrumors.

The site where logic is defied

Let me just get this straight. You're criticizing MacRumors, a major Apple rumors website that has been around for over a decade, for being biased?

And did you even read my last post? Because I was talking about other mainstream tech websites and their anti-Apple bias, and what I said is very much correct.

If you want to pretend it doesn't exist, that's fine with me, but please keep it to yourself, chief.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.