Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ernestask

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Hey,

I rotated my display by 90 degrees, because it's comfortable way for me to work with one particular software, so I was wondering is there any program which could flip x y mouse axis back, so I don't need to flip my mouse physically, which is very uncomfortable for me. Google finds only windows os related solutions.

Last edited:

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Hey,

I rotated my display by 90 degrees, because it's comfortable way for me to work with one particular software, so I was wondering is there any program which could flip x y mouse axis by 90 degrees, so I don't need to flip my mouse physically, which is very uncomfortable for me. Google finds only windows os related solutions.

Isn't this automatically set when you rotate the display, should be that way.

ernestask

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
sorry I think i've made mistake trying to explain this I mean I want to rotate display but leave mouse x y axis the same, so i don't need to bend my neck or flip my mouse. Display is rotated but monitor isn't physically rotated. Display rotates with mouse axis in system prefences and I want only to rotate display, not the mouse axis.

Last edited:

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
sorry I think i've made mistake trying to explain this I mean I want to rotate display but leave mouse x y axis the same, so i don't need to bend my neck or flip my mouse. Display is rotated but monitor isn't physically rotated. Display rotates with mouse axis in system prefences and I want only to rotate display, not the mouse axis.

Ah, Ok, sorry can't help you with this.

chris2228

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2018
Muahahahahaha! I've found what I was looking for! http://www.macscreenrotate.com/

I'm the best and highest skilled google user in the world
Ernestsk I downloaded the trial version of this app and tested the 90 degree rotation feature when my whole display went into multiples lined across vertically! What can I do to fix my computer?!Anyone please help thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.