Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 20, 2015, 08:05 PM   #1401
jkeating2005
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthings-I View Post
Yea with phones under contract it might be difficult. You can try again with samunlocks - best i can recommend.
I'll second SamUnlocks. Ive used him a many times and nothing but positives. He'll usually recommend the cheaper option and if that doesn't work, he will refund you and have you do the premium service. I am Speaking For AT&T iP6 & iP6+ on contract and NEXT
Old Jan 23, 2015, 07:26 AM   #1402
Darkaeden
macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 5s locked to Softbank Japan.
No block or barred whatsoever since its of my girlfriend who paid full amount for it and now contract is over.

Tried myimeiunlock with no luck! After 44days they refunded me reason: "unlock delayed more than expected, you can submit a new order."

Anyone that can help me identify a fast and reliable
Unlock for the phone? Thanks
Darkaeden is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2015, 07:29 AM   #1403
kornberg
macrumors member

Try eBay.....I had success for a diff carrier where chronic and slim couldn't unlock. (Financed USA phone)
kornberg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2015, 02:07 PM   #1404
Darkaeden
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornberg View Post
Try eBay.....I had success for a diff carrier where chronic and slim couldn't unlock. (Financed USA phone)
I'm not that huge fan of ebay for such activities.
Can you advise someone in particular on ebay?

Thanks
Darkaeden is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2015, 07:28 PM   #1405
Allthings-I
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaeden View Post
I'm not that huge fan of ebay for such activities.
Can you advise someone in particular on ebay?

Thanks
Get in touch with Sam (Samunlocks) he might have something for you, although I've never heard of Japan's soft bank's service.
Allthings-I is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2015, 07:15 AM   #1406
ifanme
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaeden View Post
I have an iPhone 5s locked to Softbank Japan.
No block or barred whatsoever since its of my girlfriend who paid full amount for it and now contract is over.

Tried myimeiunlock with no luck! After 44days they refunded me reason: "unlock delayed more than expected, you can submit a new order."

Anyone that can help me identify a fast and reliable
Unlock for the phone? Thanks
You can try the service i recommend and put your feedback here.
ifanme is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2015, 09:33 PM   #1407
DiEg0
macrumors newbie

Searching for IMEI unlock

I have been searching IMEI unlock for my iPhone 6 plus for 3 days already. I decided to go for Samunlocks as recommended in this post just now. I will let you know the outcome.

It is the pain and so many people are making money out of these scams! It is even scarier when you read their terms and conditions!
DiEg0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2015, 09:01 AM   #1408
DiEg0
macrumors newbie

huh...

Samunlocks rejected my order saying it is under contract... I will ask for refund...

Now I think I will try either one of unlockallcellular.com or theofficialunlocks.com and will let you guys know the result...

Edit: Refund received from Samunlocks. Quick email reply from them and quick response. Too bad their 100% guaranteed service is down temporarily.

Last edited by DiEg0; Feb 2, 2015 at 09:31 AM.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:36 PM   #1409
Hibs
macrumors newbie

Great unlock for NTT Docomo Japan

I would like to leave feedback for a service I was recently able to use to unlock my NTT Docomo Japan iphone 6 plus, which trust me, isn't easy to find a company that can do. They were able to get my phone unlocked from NTT Docomo, which is extremely difficult.

Some people have already mentioned the guy on this forum in this and other threads: Riz of theofficialunlocks.com
He can be found using the website: http://theofficialunlocks.com/ or via Pakgamers http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f188...ervice-171861/

He took care of me and made sure my unlock went through, a solid service like this is hard to pass up if you need a difficult to get unlock (such as Japanese carriers). He really helped me out, so I hope it can help some of you guys as well!
Hibs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2015, 10:29 PM   #1410
Allthings-I
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiEg0 View Post
They are scams as far as I know. You can't unlock iPhone using the software. I wouldn't use them.
For as long as people continue to believe jailbreaking = unlocking, they will continue to get scammed by these scammers.

on the side note, 100% unlock services appear to be up and running again. I seen they were down like 2 weeks ago.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 10:57 PM   #1411
DiEg0
macrumors newbie

That's right. 100% is up and running again on the sites which they put it away for a week or so. The down side is that there are many backlog and I think I am in the queue for mine getting unlocked.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 01:26 PM   #1412
ceywat32
macrumors newbie

Imei unlock for iPhone 5C

Reading thru the posts it appeared Samunlocks was being recommended, at least by one poster. Checking their site it seems the price for a 5C t-mo unlock would be 150$. I have attempted to contact them to verify. Will post my finding.
Was considering iPhone-unlocker-pro but have shelved that idea. Are there any other imei unlock services that are reliable that have recent success unlocking 5C iPhones (t-mo)?
ceywat32 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2015, 06:45 PM   #1413
Allthings-I
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceywat32 View Post
Reading thru the posts it appeared Samunlocks was being recommended, at least by one poster. Checking their site it seems the price for a 5C t-mo unlock would be 150$. I have attempted to contact them to verify. Will post my finding.
Was considering iPhone-unlocker-pro but have shelved that idea. Are there any other imei unlock services that are reliable that have recent success unlocking 5C iPhones (t-mo)?
T-Mobile is pretty expensive to unlock, its pretty much been this way since April 2013 when they first launched the iPhone.

I'm sure sam will get back to you, you can also text me him he's always very response from my experience.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #1414
ceywat32
macrumors newbie

No reply from samunlocks

Repeated attempts to establish contact with Samunlocks have been unsuccessful. Any ideas on how to make contact with this service? Has anyone been in contact with Samunlocks recently? Has anyone recently used this unlocker service recently?
ceywat32 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks