Why NO larger screen iPhone choice-Galaxy Note? Only today's profit matter? Tablet - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Dec 6, 2012, 02:26 PM   #26
Dr McKay
macrumors Demi-God

Send a message via MSN to Dr McKay Send a message via Skype™ to Dr McKay
Quote:
Originally Posted by nburwell View Post
The iPhone is exactly that, a phone. Why would would anyone want a phone the size of a brick that probably barely fits in their pocket? (ie. Galaxy Note)
Lol, how small are the bricks where you're from? My Nexus 7 fits in my pocket, I imagine a Note 2 would no problem
Old Dec 6, 2012, 02:30 PM   #27
TheHateMachine
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
Sold or shipped to store? I see no shortages in Samsung galaxy s3's anywhere and barely see anyone with it.
Anecdotal evidence is obviously cold hard fact eh? Well if that is the case... I have one, my GF has one and 4 folks in my IT department have one. I was just in my hospital cafe and saw plenty of Nurses with their GS3s.

Anyways... If Samsung wasn't selling so many phones then why are shipments up and why are their profits up and in line with the release of the Galaxy S3?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 02:41 PM   #28
abthegreat
macrumors regular

The Note2 and GS3 are selling extremely well in unlocked countries. The size is just massive and i have seen few users with a flip case making the note2 and phone calls look like a joke
abthegreat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 02:47 PM   #29
ixodes
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
Why does this thread come up every week?
Because many people are getting tired of Apple's narrow minded approach. By holding onto a small screen with the death grip, (yeah it's a narrow 4.0") Apple is limiting itself.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 03:02 PM   #30
TallGuy1970
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbikerva1 View Post
Have you ever heard of a discussion/communication? The way you think that unless people agree with you they are whining must make you a lonely person.
Are you sure NO Apple people ever read Macrumors?
I have sent emails to Apple also saying the same thing.
What is the point of a forum if there is NO discussion? What does the word Forum mean to you?
And at what point do we stop beating a dead horse?!

Discussion is great, if it has a purpose. If not, it is useless blather.
TallGuy1970 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2012, 04:02 PM   #31
tymaster50
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeydeezy View Post
Well it came out the end of May...of course it'd be in stock.
Since May I haven't seen any lines or hype at all in person about the S3, just casual mentions. I have been in a lot of areas so maybe the demand isn't what everyone is making it out to be. It's hard to generate demand for a company when they push out like 10 phones a year
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices