Moshi Luna keyboard review - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Jan 5, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1
glenthompson
macrumors Demi-God

Moshi Luna keyboard review

My wife has been wanting a backlit keyboard for her iMac so as one of her Christmas presents I got her the Moshi Luna. So far she is quite happy with it. She loves the backlighting since she works in low light on occasions. The size is a little large due to the clear palm rest that extends out the front and sides of the keyboard. It would be nice if that were removable to make it more compact. She has found typing on it somewhat different than the Apple wireless keyboard. A few more typing mistakes due to the different feel.

All in all, a good keyboard. After a couple of weeks she hasn't wanted her old keyboard back.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:45 PM   #2
mcsolas
macrumors regular

Thanks for posting this review. I had not come across this one yet.

It looks like its multipurpose for both mac and windows. Ideally I want to find one that is just made for mac. I have a windows keyboard here and its a little difficult as I convert over to keep track of the different keyboard shortcuts.

Late 2012 Mac Mini, 2.6 GHz Intel i7, 16 GB RAM | iPhone 3GS
mcsolas is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals