Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1
Kmad86
macrumors member

Inventory software suggestion?

We own a music shop that also does repair work. We're looking for some kind of software that would allow us to barcode every product that we'd work on and be able to scan it in and read notes on what was repaired, etc.

Also, would be labeled with the make and model of the item too.

I am sure some computer shops do basically the same thing with their computer repairs. I've searched and googled but everything is just filled with people advertising their gimmicky looking software.

Thanks!
Kmad86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:31 PM   #2
Kmad86
macrumors member

Actually something that would work is if I could have a way to make barcodes and when I scanned one it took me to a notes page where just notes could be typed on the product.

Excel?
Kmad86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store