Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For last minute gift seekers still in need of an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or a Mac, Apple is offering free next-day shipping for U.S. customers on nearly everything sold on the Apple Online Store, ensuring delivery in time for the holidays on select items.

nextdayshipping.jpg
It's too late to get an iPad mini shipped in time for Christmas, but according to Apple's chart, the fourth generation iPad, the iPad 2, iPods, all iPhones, all non-customized Macs except for the iMac, and the Apple TV will arrive on time if purchased by midnight on 12/21 using Apple's free next day shipping.

Macs with customized options are no longer available for delivery by 12/25, but most accessories in the Apple Store will deliver before the big day. There's also the option to pick up in stock items at a local Apple Retail Store.

Previously, the last date to order with standard shipping was 12/18, though iPad minis and customized Macs had to be ordered as early as 12/5 for delivery by December 25.

Article Link: Apple Online Store Offering Free Next Day Shipping on Nearly Everything

cfs112

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
FYI - iPhone 5 stock is available in stores like Best Buy, Radioshack and Walmart now. Plus, you can do price match to Walmarts price of $127 of iPhone 5 16 GB in BB and Radioshack and get the phone much cheaper than through the Apple online store.

IzzyJG99

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2007
Ordered an iPhone 5 yesterday night. Coming tomorrow morning. Free next day shipping, yep.

iMikeT

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2006
California
Mother $#@!er!!!!! Why oh why wasn't this around a month ago as soon as my iPhone 5 was completed by the little Chinese hands at the factory?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well. So I figured I should be positive about this in some way.... Does this apply to new iMacs as well?

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
FYI - iPhone 5 stock is available in stores like Best Buy, Radioshack and Walmart now. Plus, you can do price match to Walmarts price of $127 of iPhone 5 16 GB in BB and Radioshack and get the phone much cheaper than through the Apple online store.

What if someone wants to get an unlocked iPhone? The Apple store would be the ideal place to purchase one.

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Raleigh, NC
No free next day shipping on gift cards which is what I was going for. If I want shipping for a gift card to get here before Christmas, it's $12. A gift card!:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.