Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
do i even have to answer this question? what do you mean what would it show??? it would show how many people returned the iPad Mini..............

the conclusion would be determined by what the return numbers are.

sheeesh

Wait, I didn't mean to be offensive here, I'm actually really curious to hear a cogent analysis of what returns would mean. I've no idea what the % of other product returns is in this market, and I'm not informed enough to know whether you can conclude it is because the products are faulty, or people didn't like them, or it was an unwanted gift, or... That's what I'm looking to understand.

Medic311

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2011
Wait, I didn't mean to be offensive here, I'm actually really curious to hear a cogent analysis of what returns would mean. I've no idea what the % of other product returns is in this market, and I'm not informed enough to know whether you can conclude it is because the products are faulty, or people didn't like them, or it was an unwanted gift, or... That's what I'm looking to understand.

it's a moot point b/c apple only releases sales figures (and they aren't net)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.