Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:41 PM   #26
quasinormal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm2660 View Post
sounds like technic cleansing
Ha Ha. I've seriously suggested this site block non iOS and OS X devices on occasions before as a way to reduce the shilling and astroturfing from those in the employ of Samsung and Google.
quasinormal is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:56 PM   #27
bmt134
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasinormal View Post
Ha Ha. I've seriously suggested this site block non iOS and OS X devices on occasions before as a way to reduce the shilling and astroturfing from those in the employ of Samsung and Google.
Paranoid much?
bmt134 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:07 PM   #28
bogatyr
macrumors 65816

Show a disclaimer and let the user decide to try or not. Sites that block based on browser and platform are the worst kind.
bogatyr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:21 PM   #29
quasinormal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmt134 View Post
Paranoid much?
Just realistic. To suggest Google and Samsung don't use such tactics is plain naive. Whether they are paid or not, the amount of new members posting anti iOS drivel is disturbing.

I see you are a new member, but I'll refrain from checking your posting history.
quasinormal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:36 PM   #30
bmt134
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Just realistic. To suggest Google and Samsung don't use such tactics is plain naive. Whether they are paid or not, the amount of new members posting anti iOS drivel is disturbing.

I see you are a new member, but I'll refrain from checking your posting history.
So the answer is yes.
bmt134 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:46 PM   #31
SomeDudeAsking
macrumors 65816

Quote:

Disturbing only to those that think Apple is perfect and can't see that Apple is being complacent like RIM was a few years back.
SomeDudeAsking is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone