Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

NewImage8.png
ZeptoLab has released the latest version of its bestselling Cut the Rope series of games, Cut The Rope: Time Travel, that it previewed last week.

In the game, which again features the candy eating monster Om Nom, players travel back in time to fill Om Nom's ancestors with candy, using time travel and other new physics. Additionally, users will have two monsters to feed.
In Cut the Rope: Time Travel, players will encounter new gameplay mechanics and explore a brand new theme as they jump back in time with Om Nom and face all of the ropes and challenges they love from the original Cut the Rope...and more! They'll have to be sure to save some candy -- Om Nom is bringing his relatives along for the adventure, and they're just as hungry! As players cut the ropes and collect stars, they'll unlock levels with challenging new gameplay elements, feeding not one, but two hungry green monsters.
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is available for $0.99 on iPhone and $2.99 on iPad. [Direct Link: iPhone, iPad]

Article Link: ZeptoLab Releases 'Cut The Rope: Time Travel'

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Funny thing about games with cute sound effects: they make it more fun for you to play, but they drive anyone else in the vicinity batty!

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
Funny thing about games with cute sound effects: they make it more fun for you to play, but they drive anyone else in the vicinity batty!

Yeah, it always annoys me when people don't use their headphones for their games and gaming devices!

I've enjoyed all the CTR games, this one looks like fun, but I have to admit, quite challenging.

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

If only someone would invent something that you could plug into your device and stick the other end in your ears and only you would hear those sound effects.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.