|Aug 10, 2011, 08:06 AM||#26|
Man, never get the .0 release of a new Apple OS, they always use everyone to do their beta testing for them and so much always gets ****ed up. If you guys are having issues I'd pop back to SL until Lion is on a .2 or something. Then it will be smooth
|Apr 12, 2012, 11:12 AM||#27|
i've recently installed logic pro 9 but without the additional content. i opened it correctly in OS Lion and have managed to install with no issues (so far).
1) install Logic following the usual procedure.
2) when installed (for me anyway), it displayed an error message saying that Logic was unable to open due to an incompatible version of OS X being installed. Right click over the icon in your Application folder 'Show package contents'.
3) navigate to the OS X folder and open it. Logic should appear pin the contents..click on it.
4) a window opens asking for the serial
5) enter a working serial
6) click 'ok'
7) logic 9 begins a scan of your system and then opens
8) you're in business. i quit and relaunched logic with no problems.
Now where can i get my hands on the additional content? hmm..
|Nov 1, 2012, 10:23 AM||#29|
no noted issues here 9.1.8 on Lion 10.7.5 (at least, I think it's .5)
2012 MPB 15, 16GB, 512SSD, Geek 11941 - Logic Audio
2009 Mac Pro, 64GB, 5,1 Firmware, X5570 swap x2, EVGA GTX570, VEP5, Kontakt, and AE
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iBook G4 14 inch logic board compatibility||jpcoelho||PowerPC Macs||7||Apr 29, 2013 02:04 PM|
|Mid 2010 A1278 Logic Board Compatibility||dolinsky296||MacBook Pro||0||Mar 14, 2013 10:27 PM|
|Mountain Lion compatibility question||Palo Alto||MacBook||4||Aug 9, 2012 11:00 PM|
|Resolved: Mountain Lion Compatibility? RocketRaid 2314||slughead||Mac Pro||2||Jul 28, 2012 10:41 AM|
|Resolved: Mountain Lion Compatibility? 6870||slughead||Mac Pro||5||Jul 28, 2012 10:40 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.