Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
We just released a Ventrilo client in the App Store called 'Ventrilode'. It allows you to connect to your favorite Ventrilo servers and it's the best way to stay connected with all your gamer friends on the go! Continue your conversation on the road, the train or at work. You'll never have to miss another conversation ever again!

Our focus was on building a great app with a great UI that does what it needs to do.

Get it via http://ventrilode.com/get or look for Ventrilode on the App Store! :)

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
We are actually looking at extending the app into a universal iPhone/iPad app within the next few weeks. Our release target is somewhere around Jan/Feb '12.

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
We've just submitted a new build (1.0.1) with a few bugfixes that users have reported over the last few days; should be in the app store next week!

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Version 1.0.1 is now available. Solves some bugs that people were encountering.

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
We're looking at adding bluetooth support. Many people have asked for this, but we're currently prioritizing as to what to add first.

Thanks for the feedback!

Zlayer

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2011
Would also be cool to adjust the volume from inside the app
Are you the developer?

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Hey Zlayer,

Yes we are!

Volume controls will actually be in the next update that'll be released in January .

pandaris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Version 1.1 is now on the app store!

We've added a boatload of new features as well as solved all reported bug fixes. People are loving it! Enjoy! :)

techiegeek1225

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2012
Wow, half the price?! I'm a gamer, but not a hardcore one! But looks like your app discount is what we're all looking for. Thanks for the info, I'm the first among my gamer friends to learn about the discount. Will purchase it asap. Thanks!

cbgenoseven

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2012
Is there going to be a bluetooth update for this ever? I saw it on the roadmap in the 1.1.1 release notes but its going on a year and I have not heard about an update.

Pubert7734

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Ok. So the same app is free for Desktop computers, free for all Android phones, but 5 bucks for an iphone??!! No thanks. Make it free then we'll talk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.