Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 8, 2012, 08:31 PM   #26
walmartmartyr
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoG View Post
Well turn it back on...Buy multiple cases, go get some cool ipad accessories and the like..

But yeah if you're disappointed with it now because the novelty *ahem* turned off, then you're not using it right.

the wearing off of Novelty is a human thing, can you imagine if it never wore off anything you bought, you'd be living life as 2yr old....
HUH? the novelty of everything my 2.5 yr old touches wears off in a day or two. I think the novelty increases with age.

I think owning an ipad 4 over a 3 will retain more resale value as the ipad 5 comes out. Even if theres no difference in usage or realworld use, people would rather buy a used 4 over a used 3.

I managed to sell my 16gb 3 just a week or two before the release of the 4 and got $510 with the case. Basically got all my money back after using it for 6 months. I would buy a refurb 16gb 3 if I could get my hands on one from apple.ca here in canada or I could get a new 4 for the same price I sold my 3 for. Decisions.

Biggest turn off of the mini and 4 is the new lightning connector, im heavily invested in the 30pin connector.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Yes, I know what you mean about the novelty.. I buy a new divice.. go though it for a few hours and the luster is gone.. LOL.. kinda like a new car.. drive it around for awhile.. and so what.. the shine goes off the bumper fast.. I just always will buy the lastest and greatest to try them out..I then sell them after a couple of weeks and lose my butt.. but, I had fun playing with them.. better than hanging out in the bars..and much cheaper..
Doug
cant return a car after a week or two of use though. electronics you can.
walmartmartyr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad