Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
That sure takes me back. I had the black one. People who complain about the black iPhone 5 scratching obviously never owned one of these. Good times.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Real cool, but its only for Canadian customers ;)

That sure takes me back. I had the black one. People who complain about the black iPhone 5 scratching obviously never owned one of these. Good times.

This is awesome! I was about to post the question, "What's the record for most views of a thread with no replies?" But the both of you ruined it! Do you know what I could have won??? I don't either.

I still have that same model iPod(and so does my wife) and it works perfectly. I think I'll just have to move to Canada so I can buy a 7 year-old piece of hardware for full price! I don't know what's going on with the Canada store, but last week they were selling an iBook G4 and a Powermac G5 for full price as well.

....Maybe Canada is the real key to time travel as long as you say the words "Time" and "Travel" in French as you're crossing the border...hmmmmm

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
This is awesome! I was about to post the question, "What's the record for most views of a thread with no replies?" But the both of you ruined it! Do you know what I could have won??? I don't either.

Oops. Je suis désolé. J'espère que vous ne manquez pas rien prix cher. Peut-être un ipod Video? ;)

FlatlinerG

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2011
Funny thing is is that this model is now vintage according to Apple, meaning you'd buy it new and it would instantly have zero hardware coverage.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Oops. Je suis désolé. J'espère que vous ne manquez pas rien prix cher. Peut-être un ipod Video? ;)

uhhhh..Je ne comprends pas? I don't speak French, which is also why I obviously cannot travel through time. But did it work? Are you back in the Bush era? Ha Ha, that's barely funny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.