Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 15, 2012, 09:58 PM   #26
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfab View Post
So if I were to buy the ipad 4 at best buy, and opened it and used it a little, and then thought it probably wasn't worth the $500 to me, then would i be able to return it to best buy for a full refund? and i am not considering anything but the ipad 4
If you bought it after nov 24. You have until jan 26 to return it.
No restocking fee.
I've returned my ipad before, no questions asked either
WhiteIphone5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2012, 04:44 AM   #27
kodeman53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfab View Post
The reason I didn't call is because I've read a lot of things about people getting different answers about things like the return policy there, and just wanted to here what other people had to say
And you never get different answers here, right?
kodeman53 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 11:57 PM   #28
JS3
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdwall View Post
Huh?
I would say they have one of the best return policies out there personally. Never a question as to why other than what was wrong with it ( a reasonable question from a business perspective) but never a hassle. Plus if you are a silver rewards zone member, you actually have a 60 day return period. Either one beats Apple's 14 day return period.
I just would like to know why you say it sucks.
Maybe it is different stores. I know the stores in nj suck. I havent returned anything this year so maybe they got better but the past few years I have had nothing but issues.
JS3 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:11 AM   #29
bobfitz14
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdwall View Post
Huh?
I would say they have one of the best return policies out there personally. Never a question as to why other than what was wrong with it ( a reasonable question from a business perspective) but never a hassle. Plus if you are a silver rewards zone member, you actually have a 60 day return period. Either one beats Apple's 14 day return period.
I just would like to know why you say it sucks.
I know this wasn't directed towards me, this is just my two cents. I've personally had some pretty bad customer service with BB employees, being persistently asked about extended warranties and signing up for this or that.
Apple, however, has given me nothing but the best in terms of personal customer experience.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:58 PM   #30
AppleRobert
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS3 View Post
Maybe it is different stores. I know the stores in nj suck. I havent returned anything this year so maybe they got better but the past few years I have had nothing but issues.
You kidding? Half the time they don't even look in the box of what I am returning or even ask why.
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad