Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 23, 2014, 04:27 AM   #51
Dambuster43
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleheFTy View Post
I am on the cusp of publishing a biography and have struggled with Ibooksauthor and learned some new words along the way - most of them filled with asterisks

My need is urgent in that I want to convert a word document into an ibook and retain the cover and contents in the same format but I have to try and navigate the formats that are proscribed in the bible of IBA.

I live in the UK and would be grateful for any help that can be given into a simple conversion

UncleH
Did you find that you can import Chapters from Pages or MSWord...its in the drop down menus.
Sometimes, its actually easier and better results to copy your text and paste into s section or the first page in a section. Add graphics and settle your own formatting.

Edit: Must be getting old....did not notice the post was 12 months ago.......oooops
Dambuster43 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store