Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BittenKitten

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
I was too but stores in my area didn't seem to have any whites in stock at all. Only blacks. I settled for the black and it's not bad. I'm growing to like it.

Yep, you're absolutely right: no whites anywhere in the area, and the Square One Apple Store is all sold out. I guess I'll just have to wait! *grumble*

tanhm

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2011
iPad mini with Wi-Fi 32GB - White & Silver
Available to ship: 2 weeks
Delivers Nov 21 via Standard Shipping

:( :( :(

BittenKitten

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Shipped!!!

Oh YAY! So we go from a 21st Nov delivery date to:

Shipment Information

Left Apple:
05 Nov, 2012

Receive it:
09 Nov, 2012

Carrier Name:
UPS (FOR CANADA ONLY)

Woohooo!

denver133

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2009
Denver, CO
Oh YAY! So we go from a 21st Nov delivery date to:

Shipment Information

Left Apple:
05 Nov, 2012

Receive it:
09 Nov, 2012

Carrier Name:
UPS (FOR CANADA ONLY)

Woohooo!

When and what did you order? I had a Nov. 16th ship on my 16gb white mini ordered on day 1. Still shows processing.

BittenKitten

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
When and what did you order? I had a Nov. 16th ship on my 16gb white mini ordered on day 1. Still shows processing.

That's strange... I ordered a 16gb white mini also at 3:05am on October 26th (yep, I was one of those people who set an alarm and got up in the middle of the night). I never had a Nov 16th delivery date!

denver133

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2009
Denver, CO
I didn't order in the first hour. I was 2 hours late to order my white mini. Been a 2 week delivery since I ordered. You said yours was set for the 21st and now shows its on its way.

BittenKitten

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
I didn't order in the first hour. I was 2 hours late to order my white mini. Been a 2 week delivery since I ordered. You said yours was set for the 21st and now shows its on its way.

Maybe the difference is our location: I'm up in Toronto...

lls4f

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
United States
Had an expected delivery of November 16th, but got my tracking today and it has left Shanghai! Expected delivery of November 12th, but I'm crossing my fingers for a Friday arrival :D

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
330AM Pre-Order the "RARE" White iPad mini..Preparing for Shipment

It's about time. Checked the status this morning and it finally surpassed the "Processing" Step.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.