Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Dec 29, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1
chr606
macrumors newbie

Uploading Pics to Facebook

I've noticed that when I upload pics to Facebook (and when my friend does, too) with the iPhone 5, they are now in an album called "iOS photos" rather than the mobile uploads album which both my previous Droid and Blackberry uploaded to. I'm a little OCD with my albums, so I hate this!

Then today I noticed my friend who just got an iPhone 5 uploads pics and they go right in to her mobile uploads album still! But she had an iPhone previously, unlike my other friend and I who now have the "iOS photos" folder.

Just wondering if there is a way to change this? When uploading it gives me an option of where to upload, but the mobile uploads is not a choice.

It bugs me because I just got the Nikon Coolpix 800c with Wifi and when uploading pics to FB via the camera, they go in to the Mobile Uploads album, so now I have pics being uploaded via mobile to two different albums... I like to keep them all together so they are sort of chronological.
chr606 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:23 PM   #2
hamiltonDSi
macrumors 6502a

Log out from facebook in Settings then upload the photos from the Facebook app, not from the Camera Roll.
This isn't iPhone 5 specific ; iOS 6 has Facebook built-in so this is an option for the 3GS, iPhone 4/4s, iPod Touch 4th Generation/5th Generation, iPad and so on.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6