Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johnpeter91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2013
USA
Helo,
I am john peter i need suggestion from my expert senior members please give me advice which digital camera best in daily life routine? I am searching on google they gave me alot of ideas and then i am confuse in choosing.I want your expert opinion.

r.harris1

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2012
Denver, Colorado, USA
Any one senior member suggest me?

There's no one definitive answer, unfortunately:) When you say "daily routine", can you elaborate on that more? Are you looking for a camera you can slip into your shirt or jacket pocket? Something more substantial? Do you want a camera where you have a lot of control over things like ISO, shutter speed, aperture? What's your experience level? How much do you want to spend (i.e. what does "affordable price" mean to you)?

You can sometimes find decent prices on used equipment at places like KEH (http://www.keh.com) but for new stuff, price variations can be minimal across sites like amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com - though sometimes there are 'good' deals with manufacturer incentives. Always good to go into a local shop to hand-hold a camera, if possible, so you can get a feel for it, the menu system and the like.

Last edited:

johnpeter91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2013
USA
There's no one definitive answer, unfortunately:) When you say "daily routine", can you elaborate on that more? Are you looking for a camera you can slip into your shirt or jacket pocket? Something more substantial? Do you want a camera where you have a lot of control over things like ISO, shutter speed, aperture? What's your experience level? How much do you want to spend (i.e. what does "affordable price" mean to you)?

You can sometimes find decent prices on used equipment at places like KEH (http://www.keh.com) but for new stuff, price variations can be minimal across sites like amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com - though sometimes there are 'good' deals with manufacturer incentives. Always good to go into a local shop to hand-hold a camera, if possible, so you can get a feel for it, the menu system and the like.

I will use in wedding,birthday etc and my budget under 200$.How can i buy from pakistan bcz currency differency between US$ and Rupee>

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.