Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mandark100

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
India
Hey buddies, do anyone here knows about any stocks of unlocked/full priced iPhone 5 remaining at Christiana Mall Apple Store, Newark, DE?

Last edited:

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
Yeah, the Apple store at the Christiana mall knows what their stock is. Why not give them a call? (302) 292-3201

Did you really think coming onto a forum and asking about stock would get you a better answer than simply calling the store yourself?

mandark100

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
India
Yeah, the Apple store at the Christiana mall knows what their stock is. Why not give them a call? (302) 292-3201

Did you really think coming onto a forum and asking about stock would get you a better answer than simply calling the store yourself?

I thought it would be a better option to get the answer in free on this forum than calling them from India :)

xlost6

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
Hey buddies, do anyone here knows about any stocks of unlocked/full priced iPhone 5 remaining at Christiana Mall Apple Store, Newark, DE?

I just bought a 64GB Verizon iPhone 5 unlocked there yesterday. I reserved it online at 3AM in the morning on Apple site and then got a "ready for pick up" email around 10am yesterday. I went in yesterday and picked it up and loving it so far!!

Definitely call or check online for in store pick up.

mandark100

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
India
I just bought a 64GB Verizon iPhone 5 unlocked there yesterday. I reserved it online at 3AM in the morning on Apple site and then got a "ready for pick up" email around 10am yesterday. I went in yesterday and picked it up and loving it so far!!

Definitely call or check online for in store pick up.

And what about unlocked AT&T iPhone 5? Do they have it or not?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.