Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xVikPvPs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Hey everyone, i've been looking on these forums a couple of the times the last 5 years i've used mac, and i was able to find help nearly everytime but now i got a problem i just can't sove.

When i open Imovie my imovie windows doesn't appear and i don't know why. It only shows up when i click new project but after that it dissapears back into the top right corner. It looks like this:

1TVUI

But when i click new project it dissapears again...
Please help me, i got a school project i need to finish within the next 3,5 hours.

Thanks in advance

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Try clicking the Zoom option under the Window menu. The position of an application window is stored in a plist, com.apple.iMovie.plist in this case, so pulling that file from ~/Library/Preferences while iMovie is quit and then relaunching should have the same end result.

xVikPvPs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Try clicking the Zoom option under the Window menu. The position of an application window is stored in a plist, com.apple.iMovie.plist in this case, so pulling that file from ~/Library/Preferences while iMovie is quit and then relaunching should have the same end result.

I found out this earlier but thank you so much anywho !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.