Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lbhskier37

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
After reading some recommendations on here I got a Switcheasy Cover Buddy to compliment my Smart Cover. Problem is I have a red Smart Cover and got a red Cover Buddy. The red Cover Buddy looks nothing like the red of the Smart Cover. What other Smart Cover compatible cases are out there for the mini? Preferably I would like a red that matches, otherwise a black or a smoke. Glossy is a big no too, otherwise I would've got Switcheasys black.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
You may try one of these from eBay. They're only 1.99 with free shipping and a couple members have really liked them. I've ordered one, but I haven't received it yet. There's multiple colors as well.

My only complaint is that it holds the Smart Cover on which you may or may not like.

eBay

Hls811

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2004
New Jersey
You may try one of these from eBay. They're only 1.99 with free shipping and a couple members have really liked them. I've ordered one, but I haven't received it yet. There's multiple colors as well.

My only complaint is that it holds the Smart Cover on which you may or may not like.

eBay

I second that!! I got mine today and for the price, you can't beat it... It took 10 days to get here, so don't know if you're in a huge rush, but its worth it. I can't spew for the shade of red and whether it matches or not but the case itself is great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.