Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

53kyle

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 27, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
I recently made a thread about my iPod having a broken microphone. Today I brought it to the apple store near me and had to get a replacement device. I went to the app store since I didn't have anything installed and got an alert that said to download the apple apps like Pages, and they had a "free" button! My original device was nearing 1 year of use, so it wasn't because I actually bought the device recently :D

ManUMark

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2012
I recently made a thread about my iPod having a broken microphone. Today I brought it to the apple store near me and had to get a replacement device. I went to the app store since I didn't have anything installed and got an alert that said to download the apple apps like Pages, and they had a "free" button! My original device was nearing 1 year of use, so it wasn't because I actually bought the device recently :D

I have a replacment in the resellers for a faulty display. Do i get the new earbuds and keep the old ones. Or just swap the unit? Only 5 weeks old BTW.

53kyle

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 27, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
I have a replacment in the resellers for a faulty display. Do i get the new earbuds and keep the old ones. Or just swap the unit? Only 5 weeks old BTW.

When apple gave me my replacement they just had me give them the iPod itself. Then they brought out a box with only an iPod, no headphones or anything. I don't know about the resellers though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.