Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Jun 12, 2013, 05:07 AM   #201
Oletros
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversl View Post
Thats right. They work just like a non-smart phone because can perform that well.
You're joking, don't you?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 09:42 AM   #202
oliversl
macrumors 6502a

Not really, it was a typo from the autocorrect on my computer.

The idea is that a person with a standard phone upgrade to a so called smartphone, that cost a few dollars. That person uses that phone a normal, because all the apps are slow and complicated. So, that person uses a low cost samsung smartphone that counts in the android stats as a super smartphone.

Then, the browsing stats and usage stats come out, and Apple is over the android usage.

I'm not joking, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oletros View Post
You're joking, don't you?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 09:55 AM   #203
Oletros
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversl View Post
Not really, it was a typo from the autocorrect on my computer.

The idea is that a person with a standard phone upgrade to a so called smartphone, that cost a few dollars. That person uses that phone a normal, because all the apps are slow and complicated. So, that person uses a low cost samsung smartphone that counts in the android stats as a super smartphone.

Then, the browsing stats and usage stats come out, and Apple is over the android usage.

I'm not joking, really.
Ah, you were really joking.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion