Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 15, 2013, 04:11 PM   #51
Dented
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs_p View Post
So define innovation that u find the lack of? Do u honestly expect every single phone by apple to have innovation? When did the last major innovation in cellphones happen?
In the current scenario whatever it will be will be evolution. You cant expect companies to "innovate" every single time they release a phone. Atleast when apple releases something they tend to do it right and they seem to succeed quite often.
I do agree with you about sticking to the S cycle if you are on a contract. I just prefer off contract phones and selling them off 2-3 weeks before the new iPhone is releasing .
You're kind of missing the point, I don't expect major innovation every year or even every other year, I just think more of it happens with the S cycle - certainly a lot more than people tend to give credit for.
Dented is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Tags
iphone 5s