Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

archdelux

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
Just today.. no idea why. Is this a google issue, ical issue or what? Out of the blue, my delegates stopped syncing. Opened cal today and they just werent there. I added them back and it just isn't syncing. THey show up fine on google calendar website..

update: still syncs with my phone just fine, so it must be a calendar issue.. .any thoughts?

archdelux

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
Google is having intermittent issues at the moment. A few of my google services were down a bit ago also.

But it's not that it is just not syncing new events, everything was removed from ical.. and also, it syncs fine with my phone indicating that it is a problem with the Calendar app on my mac.. any thoughts?

archdelux

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
Any ideas? Ever since that day, it still hasn't worked...no idea what else to try.

Also my delegates always work on my iPhone but sometime just disappear on my iPad and reappear other times... Am I alone on this?

Ramses12

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
Hello all, new member here.

Brian, can you please explain how do you subscribe to each calendar individually in Mountain Lion calendar ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.