Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Disney Pixar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Santa Monica, California
My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.

VandyChem2009

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas
My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.

Definitely going to come off as a jerk for saying this but use the internet and do the research.

MacinTosh.0

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2012
Definitely going to come off as a jerk for saying this but use the internet and do the research.

I agree. OP you're not off to a great start in creating threads. Your iPad one and your other thread asking if black apple products are faster than white ones were both a swing and a miss as well. It's really easy to search for answers on this site. Not to sound like a jerk either but your threads aren't very good.

Disney Pixar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Santa Monica, California
Someone beat me to it . . .you can no longer get unlimited data for AT&T or Verizon. It really is best to go to each carriers website and see what they offer as well as check the coverage map for your area.

Here are some links to get you started:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plan-information/?page=share-everything

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html#fbid=kEJlEBXq7t7?tab2

Good luck!

Perfect, that's just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.