Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Found this on my Facebook wall today.
Screen-Shot-2013-11-06-at-9.29.57-PM.png

A man from northern China is $120,000 richer after successfully suing his now ex-wife on the charges that she gave him “ugly” children.

The Irish Times reported that Jian Feng divorced his wife and then sued her for giving birth to an “extremely ugly baby girl”.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

The couple had three children together, but once their daughter was born, Feng began noticing that none of his children looked like him or his wife; he then grew suspicious and accused his wife of infidelity.

He confronted his wife with cheating allegations because in his mind, there was no way their children could be his biologically.

After a DNA test proved that Fend was in the fact, their biological father, his wife (whose name is not being divulged) admitted to undergoing $100,000 of cosmetic surgery in South Korea before meeting Feng.

Daily Mail shared that Feng’s wife never told him about the extreme plastic surgery she had that completely altered her appearance to the point where she looked like a different person.

In court, Feng claimed his wife deceived him with the secret plastic surgery and was therefore, able to get him to marry her under false pretenses.
http://www.mommypage.com/2013/11/man-successfully-sues-wife-for-giving-him-ugly-children/

Only in China could this happen.

That dude has nothing to write home about, he is no Brad Pitt.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
It's nice his kids know that their father thinks they are horribly ugly.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
The horrors of it all! Good thing my darling wife married me for my earning potential. And yes she is still a poor soul!

phrehdd

macrumors 601
Oct 25, 2008
Only thing I find "ugly" is the Irish Times and their stupid bigoted antics.

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Is there a reputable news source for this article? I can find no mention of it in the BBC, New York Times, &c. I'm just wondering if it is actually true or not.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Is there a reputable news source for this article? I can find no mention of it in the BBC, New York Times, &c. I'm just wondering if it is actually true or not.

Here is an article in regards to it being a hoax. May have started out as an ad for a plastic surgery clinic in Taiwan.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Here is an article in regards to it being a hoax. May have started out as an ad for a plastic surgery clinic in Taiwan.
When I first read the story I thought no way this is true. But then I thought, well this is China and they do weird **** like this.

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
The wife still pretty damn hot after 3 children let me tell you.

Wow... here is a picture of the chic...
waaaaaaah.jpg

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
My understanding is that it is not unusual for oriental women to do this cosmetic surgery.

East Asian Blepharoplasty

If you can fix teeth, you can fix eyes. As far as suing the wife, that's BS. Love of offspring should not be based on appearance. Besides, the son appears to need plastic surgery more than the daughters. ;)

A more realistic example:
doubleeyelid_eng2.jpg

Last edited:

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
Generally speaking, this an absurd topic/post, so I will contribute an equally absurd reply:

The guy is good looking. In a crowd of asian men, he would actually stand out. His looks are not very common (at least based on what I have personally seen over the last 32 years). If my kids looked nothing like my wife or myself, I, too, would be curious about the whole thing. I understand genes tend to skip generations here and there but I would also be like WTF!?

If she altered her looks, I do believe she should have mentioned this to him just for the sake of sharing personal information. It would've lessened his shock about the offspring.

tl/dr? I'm glad he won...

wrkactjob

macrumors 65816
Feb 29, 2008
London
If my wife produced kids looking like that I'd sue her as well, especially as neither of us are Chinese.

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
I really, really, really, really regret not becoming a lawyer. The US population would make me so wealthy. Then when I'm exhausted and worn out, I would sue all my clients for exhausting my life so fast. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.