Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1
WilliamLondon
macrumors 68000

Free Plants vs. Zombies download link

Guys/Gals -

I'm sure others received this, but thought I'd post it here in case you hadn't seen it. From PopCap Games I received an email with a coupon for a free Mac (or PC) Plants vs. Zombies game, starting today until the 10th November. It's some association with the American Dental Association. Since I don't live in the US I can't even test the download, but I assume it's a full PvZ game?? It's all legal, I can share this coupon with as many as I want, so feel free to take advantage and share with anyone you want as well.

Here are the details - to download, go to http://www.stopzombiemouth.com/ and use the code PEAH8R to get your free copy.

Fun game, I've got it on my PS3 and iPad, sadly I can't even download from this link to get it on my iMac, but if you're in the US you can enjoy, so do!

(just had an afterthought - please note I have absolutely no association with PopCap, with this game or this specific offer)

Last edited by WilliamLondon; Oct 31, 2012 at 05:39 AM.
WilliamLondon is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 03:28 PM   #2
kemo
macrumors 6502a

It can be done via proxy to get it from anywhere in the world

Last edited by kemo; Nov 2, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
kemo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games