Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old May 15, 2013, 01:52 PM   #26
Ruzica
macrumors newbie

Ip and home adresse

Yes they cann find out the city, and the street where you kive .i know that for sure

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzica View Post
Yes they cann find out the city, and the street where you kive .i know that for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter08 View Post
I am worryd about sum1 finding my home adres thrugh my ip adres. is it possibale? i deal with alot of online gamers.. it is my hobbie. And they always threat to find my home adres ... IS THAT POSSIBALE??? pleese reply ASAP... Also, IF it is possibale, can i get a new router? would that help if i get a new router and NEVER log back on again?? please help me with all the knowledge you have!
Yes , they cann know your city, an d street, not sure house number, I have , hi told mi city and street where i lived, not god,just becuse i was a chating on some chat.
Ruzica is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help