Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ruzica

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2013
Ip and home adresse

Yes they cann find out the city, and the street where you kive .i know that for sure

----------

Yes they cann find out the city, and the street where you kive .i know that for sure

I am worryd about sum1 finding my home adres thrugh my ip adres. is it possibale? i deal with alot of online gamers.. it is my hobbie. And they always threat to find my home adres ... IS THAT POSSIBALE??? pleese reply ASAP... Also, IF it is possibale, can i get a new router? would that help if i get a new router and NEVER log back on again?? please help me with all the knowledge you have!

Yes , they cann know your city, an d street, not sure house number, I have , hi told mi city and street where i lived, not god,just becuse i was a chating on some chat.

123456sal

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2017
If I know your IP address, I can try to send a virus directly to your computer, instead of sending it blindly to any IP address in the world. Virus writers often use this after a computer they had under their control got cleaned up

How do you do this??

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
Plus none of you mentioned that router's Remote Access is how hackers get into people routers!

Or that the thread was dead for nearly 4 years before the new poster resurrected it last week with their one and only post then never came back...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.