Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FitnessFreak144

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2012
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forums. I've owned my MBA for almost a year now and couldn't be more happy with it. But the other day at school I had my MBA in a THULE case in between two text books in my bag, and my bag fell off a desk about 2-3ft high, and landed on one side with the books. I'm not sure if it's just me, but my keys feel slightly softer and feel like they don't have as much rebound as they used to. Granted I just wrote a 5 page paper the night before on it, I feel like they shouldn't feel like this. Could that have affected the keys or is it just me?? The THULE case feels durable and I know these pc's aren't made like junk. I would figure something like the screen would be damaged first, but then again I could be wrong. Thanks

vodouman

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2008
London
Sounds to me like you've shaken some of the atoms out of the keys. Maybe if you stick it in the freezer the ones you still have will slow down and feel less 'soft'.

NutsNGum

macrumors 68030
Jul 30, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Sounds to me like you've shaken some of the atoms out of the keys. Maybe if you stick it in the freezer the ones you still have will slow down and feel less 'soft'.

It's well known since Steve Jobs passed that Apple have been using fewer and fewer atoms in their keyboards and devices in general. Frankly, we're all getting fleeced and it's ridiculous.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.