Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cjshino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Well im not technically buying one for 100 but I am selling my IP4 for $250 then buying a 4s for $350. Difference would only be 100 but is it worth it for games and maybe a little faster browsing? Actually my IP4 is still pretty good but should i still take a 4s? or should i keep the ip4 and buy a laptop?

acorntoy

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2010
I would say go for it, the 4S is MUCH better than the iphone 4 in gaming/pictures/general smoothness if you use your phone a lot i would say it is worth the $100

Edit: didn't see laptop option.

What laptop would you be getting?

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
i think the speed improvements of the 4s make it worthwhile. i would definitely pay $100 to upgrade over a 4.

AAPLinc

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2012
Hollywood, CA
Go for it. Yes the 4S looks like its a 4, but the S stands for steroids. ;) it's alot faster than a 4, has better gameplay, way better camera, faster smoother operation, etc.

And the 4S isn't that far behind the 5 in terms of speed and features. The 4S is the mid range phone right now but I like it. It's a little beast

Cjshino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Again another thread like this where the OP has said nothing about their needs/wants/most used/why they want phone/why they want laptop/what device they need most/what devices they already own etc.

Without more info we can't suggest anything.

Cjshino

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Again another thread like this where the OP has said nothing about their needs/wants/most used/why they want phone/why they want laptop/what device they need most/what devices they already own etc.

Without more info we can't suggest anything.

I use my iphone 4 mainly for web (wifi only) gaming, youtube, facebook, texts, calls etc. i want a 4s because its faster, plays games better and maybe more updates

I want a laptop because i only have an ipad. I think a laptop would be more useful for school, web browsing and games i plan to use it for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.