Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dogboy122

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2012
r'lyeh
When I try to run games on my Bootcamp partition, they don't start, then there is an error about drivers or not good enough graphics card, but sometimes the games quit with no indication or error. I have installed directx and openGL nothing works.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
What kind of Mac you have? When you installed bootcamp did you finish the install with drivers so your Mac hardware can interact with Windows properly? Have you updated Windows to the latest version?

makaveli559m

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2012
If its integrated graphics you are out of luck, dont believe the hype that oh integrated graphics have gotten so better!

markuss843

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
My honest opinion

Dude, just get a Windows computer. You're obviously too dumb in the head to be using a Mac. Seriously, just take a crap on the floor and splat your face on it. I once ate a nipple right off another man's chest. So who's tough now you COWWWARAARRRDDDD!! CAAAAAAEEEE!!!! In my honest opinion you should just rip your cack off and grind it in my teeth :D:D:D:D:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.