Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gonzo.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Hey,

I need to make a short film for school and I am completly stuck for ideas. I was thinking of doing one of those short movies with edited shots of ppl walking through doors n coming out somewhere random, as well as objects changing into random things (just by filming, stoping, replacing objects, re-filming)... Thats the only sort of idea i have, and it isn't even a real idea. I need some kind of story line to go along with it, why these things are happening??:confused: (Maybe some kind of physcological thing??, i dunno)
Any ideas?
Anyone?
Please?:)

Thanks alot
gonzo.

motulist

macrumors 601
Dec 2, 2003
How about making a short film about a guy who needs to make a short film and these are the things going through his head. Like they say, write what ya know.

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
I need to write (can't afford a camera yet) a short for entrance into the Film Production program here at ASU. I think I'm going to write it about me stressing out over the whole process (I had to write two essays and a screenplay, find teachers that liked me enough to write letters of recommedation). After working on the stuff for months, I was ready to turn it in. It took me 30 minutes to find a parking spot near the campus because I can't parallel park. Eventually, since I couldn't find one, I just pulled my car straight into a parallel parkig space. The back of it was halfway in the street. Then I realized I didn't have change, so I had to trade some girl the five dollar bill I had on me for 1 dollar in quarters. On my way back home, I realized I had quarters in the change holder in my car (I didn't think to look when I needed them). A couple days later someone from the college called and told me I wasn't supposed to do any of that stuff until my second semester as a Freshman (even though I called and someone at the college told me to do it before I came). Fun times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.