Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 30, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1
iNVERSE
macrumors newbie

Slideshow in iLife

I am trying to create a slide show for a class presentation. I saw a slide show recently that I really liked that had different "sections" on the slide, each section containing its own photo with its own effects. For example, one photo would slide in/out and the other three stay in place, then it would switch slides and a new set of photos would come in and some would transition in and out.

I am wondering if this effect is available in iMovie, iPhoto, or any other app on the Mac? If not, do you know of any slideshow software available that will be able to create this effect?
iNVERSE is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2013, 10:15 PM   #2
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Keynote by Apple can do this for you. Simple to learn. Has a good help section and a simple Google search can usually get you further help with it. Just $20 in the App Store.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 11:39 PM   #3
iNVERSE
macrumors newbie

I found what I was looking for. It was just the "Sliding Panels" theme in iPhoto. Thank you though!
iNVERSE is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store