Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iOS, Android, BB10, or Windows for your next phone?

• Total voters

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I would vote for "undecided" if there was such an option.

I will wait to see what iOS 7 brings to the table before I decide.

sentinelsx

macrumors 68010
Feb 28, 2011
HTC One or GS4.

While i was leaning towards the S4 the past month or so, i am re-considering HTC One after the extensive anandtech review. The battery life looks to have improved, and is certainly much better than the Nexus 4. The display is top notch.

However, i have concerns with camera as anandtech mentioned the real day light performance isn't as amazing as the low light is (and i take most of my pictures in well illuminated areas) and that S-OFF will still take months to achieve meaning some limitations when it comes to ROMs. Not to mention 4.1 instead of 4.2.2 which the GS4 ships with.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
BB10 side power connector - NoNo.

No BB10 for me. The side power connector is WRONG. I dunno why, can't explain my objection, but is like matching shoes and belt, no yellow+green. There are some rules, and side power connector is wrong.

My 0.02.

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
No BB10 for me. The side power connector is WRONG. I dunno why, can't explain my objection, but is like matching shoes and belt, no yellow+green. There are some rules, and side power connector is wrong.

My 0.02.

You're rejecting a whole OS because of one phone's power connecter placement? :confused:

AC Rempt

Contributor
Feb 24, 2008
iOS. I've spent way too much time trying to help friends and family figure out their Android phones. My mother-in-law was going nuts trying to figure out why new contacts she added didn't show in her contacts list, and after an hour or so, I was able to figure out some were stored one place and some the other (I don't remember the details) and was able to get all her contacts to show. Now I have a friend trying to get his work mail (Outlook) to sync, and it's a mess.

No thanks. iOS, please.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.