Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

J0hnnyzer0

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2013
Hi Guys, I'm an indie dev looking for a little feedback for my first game Zerg Invasion. Please be brutally honest. I want to improve my game to be as fun as it can be. Anything from the game itself to the appstore or icons is greatly appreciated.

The game is free. More interested in making the perfect puyo style puzzle game for entertainment than a lot of money.
What can I make better???

Note - Instructions are currently in the settings(Bad choice, I know)

Version 1.1 submitted to apple that moves instructions to play menu and adds a tutorial that awards some power ups.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
Hi Guys, I'm an indie dev looking for a little feedback for my first game Zerg Invasion. Please be brutally honest. I want to improve my game to be as fun as it can be. Anything from the game itself to the appstore or icons is greatly appreciated.

The game is free. More interested in making the perfect puyo style puzzle game for entertainment than a lot of money.
What can I make better???

Note - Instructions are currently in the settings(Bad choice, I know)

Version 1.1 submitted to apple that moves instructions to play menu and adds a tutorial that awards some power ups.

Probably a name change? Not just because of Blizzard possibly suing you, but also not to make people think it's an RTS...

J0hnnyzer0

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks! Blizzard won't be suing me but I appreciate the feedback on game type confusion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.