Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old May 8, 2013, 05:45 PM   #51
iMikeT
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslurker View Post
That's mighty presumptuous of you to know "what's truly good for them."

I apologize for looking out for my fellow human being and wanting some consistency out of the people who are elected to represent a community. If the people who elected Sanford want to live in the 1850s where women were truly second-class citizens and treated as property, slavery was the norm, most of society was uneducated and ignorant, and people were practically on their own and destined to fail in life unless they were members of the lucky sperm club, all of this because they think it's what's best for them, well then, so be it.
iMikeT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2013, 07:47 PM   #52
atmenterprises
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMikeT View Post
I apologize for looking out for my fellow human being and wanting some consistency out of the people who are elected to represent a community. If the people who elected Sanford want to live in the 1850s where women were truly second-class citizens and treated as property, slavery was the norm, most of society was uneducated and ignorant, and people were practically on their own and destined to fail in life unless they were members of the lucky sperm club, all of this because they think it's what's best for them, well then, so be it.
Stretching it a little, aren't you?
atmenterprises is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues