Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

L T

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2013
UK
I've had the little box of pixelation turn up twice on my MBA as well as full pixelation of the screen whilst waking, I've just waited a few seconds for it to go and then got on with my task.

This has happened a few times but so sporadically. I doubt I'd be able to show anyone in an Apple store as it being able to happen on command is highly unlikely

Any chance on Apple changing my MacBook based on customer word and some screenshots?

PavelT

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2012
This has happened a few times but so sporadically. I doubt I'd be able to show anyone in an Apple store as it being able to happen on command is highly unlikely

Any chance on Apple changing my MacBook based on customer word and some screenshots?

yeah, i would tell them and show your screenshots. thats what i did to get a replacement. everyone should do this. so apple can stand up and recognize this issue.

L T

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2013
UK
yeah, i would tell them and show your screenshots. thats what i did to get a replacement. everyone should do this. so apple can stand up and recognize this issue.

Next time it appears I will take a screen shot! When I've compiled enough evidence I will book a Genius appointment

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.