|Jan 11, 2013, 02:54 PM||#1|
New Member here (questions)
My name is John. I am from Eastern, Ky and work as PC Tech. I am looking into getting a Ipad WiFi only and also finding school to repair IPods, IPads, and IPhones. I have a Ipod 32 GB (3rd Gen WiFi) that I use and a Dell laptop with Windows 7. I use my I pod mostly for music and Apps (games and research and handy apps) at both home and at work. I am also on the go all the time. Also I have a couple of questions.
1. Would it better to just wait to get a Ipad 5 since it coming out in March or get a mini or Ipad 4?
2. Which would be better for me 16? 32? 64?
3. Are they any school's that offer classes to repair Apple devices?
4. Are IPads at the point to good enough to replace a laptop with?
Last edited by johntom2000; Jan 11, 2013 at 09:02 PM.
|Jan 11, 2013, 05:49 PM||#3|
2. You'd probably be fine with 16 or 32gb. Since you have an iPod I assume you won't put much music on the iPad, but also some iPad apps (especially some games) can range from 1-2GB big. So might be better to get the 32gb.
3. I don't think anyone apart from Apple are meant to repair them (or their certified people, who are handpicked or whatever).
4. I don't know what this means.
2013 13" MacBook Air i5/8GB/256GB || White 64GB iPhone 5 || 32GB Cellular Silver iPad rMini!
Follow me on Twitter!
|Jan 11, 2013, 06:11 PM||#4|
It is against MR rules to bump your own thread.
|Jan 11, 2013, 06:25 PM||#5|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.