Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Nov 18, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1
redhawk87
macrumors regular

iCloud down?

I always have the Messages app open on my computer and while on my computer just a couple of minutes ago, I got automatically logged out of Messages. I tried to log back in and I keep getting an error:

The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later.

Does this mean Messages or iCloud is down? Or is this just an issue with my computer? idk why this is happening. Any help would be great!

EDIT: I dont know what happened but seems to be working now!

Last edited by redhawk87; Nov 18, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
redhawk87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services