Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Feb 8, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Mish19
macrumors newbie

Mac mail set up with multiple Verizon emails

Hi,

Since Verizon left me without a solution I thought I would turn to actual Mac people.

I just purchased a new Macbook Pro and I am slowly setting up everything. I realized I am unable to send email. I called Apple and Verizon and Verizon tried to help me with the set-up. The issue I have is the set-up worked somewhat but I can only send email from one account. Verizon allows the user to have multiple email accounts. I can only send email from one of the four accounts. I've set up the incoming and outgoing configurations correctly (I think). However, the outgoing user name and password changes all four accounts rather than having 4 different user name/passwords.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks,

Michelle
Mish19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

You will actually need to add all four accounts separately to the OS X Mail app.

Just follow this guide from Apple. Repeat it for each of the four accounts.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 12:38 PM   #3
Mish19
macrumors newbie

Thanks for the information. I set up the accounts separately but the advanced outgoing set up keeps using the same user name/password even though I change the accounts.
Mish19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help