Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:34 PM   #1
seniorgeek
macrumors member

Install Win 7 on Mc Mini

I need a stand alone Windows machine for web development, thinking of a new Mac Mini. How would I install the OEM version without buying an external DVD drive? I am currently using Win 7 on my Imac but don't like having to reboot to use it efficiently. It works Ok with VMfusion but not as well as booting into it, so I am thinking of setting up an inexpensive machine just for Windows 7. I need to run Web Matrix and Visual Web Developer and all the related software.

Thanks for your help.
seniorgeek is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac