Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:39 PM   #1
jmsosa465
macrumors newbie

"Error Loading Content" on some shows in Hulu Plus

I got an Apple TV 3 a couple of days ago. I did the available upgrade to 5.1 and had all kinds of problems, so I immediately downgraded back to 5.0.2 using the method described in another discussion (downloading the downgrade file, hooking it up to itunes, etc)
Everything thing has been working fine. Today, for the first time, I attempted to watch several shows on Hulu Plus and received the error message "Error Loading Content. Try again later". I only received this error on some shows that I tried including Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, and Dirty Sexy Money. I started trying random shows and some worked, some didn't. Is this normal? Will I be able to ever watch these shows on Hulu Plus? It's very frustrating, b/c the reason I got it was so I could watch my regular shows on Hulu Plus on my tv.
Also, I should mention that we are using Wi-Fi. Ethernet isn't an option, b/c the modem needs to be in the office for my husband to directly connect to it.
jmsosa465 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 07:55 PM   #2
robvas
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsosa465 View Post
I got an Apple TV 3 a couple of days ago. I did the available upgrade to 5.1 and had all kinds of problems, so I immediately downgraded back to 5.0.2 using the method described in another discussion (downloading the downgrade file, hooking it up to itunes, etc)
Everything thing has been working fine. Today, for the first time, I attempted to watch several shows on Hulu Plus and received the error message "Error Loading Content. Try again later". I only received this error on some shows that I tried including Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, and Dirty Sexy Money. I started trying random shows and some worked, some didn't. Is this normal? Will I be able to ever watch these shows on Hulu Plus? It's very frustrating, b/c the reason I got it was so I could watch my regular shows on Hulu Plus on my tv.
Also, I should mention that we are using Wi-Fi. Ethernet isn't an option, b/c the modem needs to be in the office for my husband to directly connect to it.
Been getting this same error quite a bit in the last two weeks or so with my Sony Bravia and the built-in Hulu+ client. My internet provider is Charter and I'm wired into a Linksys router
robvas is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater