Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:56 AM   #1
mikehende
macrumors newbie

Vista Home basic right-click mouse problems?

Hey guys, I am new here, searched the net for an answer to my issues but no luck so I am hoping anyone here can help? My Macbook runs Snow Leopard, I used Bootcamp to installed Vista Home Basic, all went well but the mouse is not right clicking in windows, I checked the Mouse settings in the Control Panel but don't see an option for this? Help?
mikehende is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2
mikehende
macrumors newbie

My macbook is running Snow Leopard. I found this instructions here:

How to Right-Click in Mac OS X | Macinstruct

but I am not understanding how to get this done, it say "place 2 fingers on the trackpad" which I do "then click button" but exactly which "button" are they referring to please? Also, while in the system preferences something I accidentally did turned the cursor from an arrow into what looks like a black capital letter "I" as in igloo, how do I get back the arrow please?
mikehende is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac